(ISC)2 Security Training
List of our available (ISC)2 security training programs.
Upcoming (ISC)2 Training
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Subscription
This is a one-year subscription program that provides security professionals updates on hot topics, a workshop and accelerated training to participants for the duration of 12 months.
Why the Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Program
3 hours workshop every month
Attend a monthly security events conducted by security professionals in the field. This 3-hour program helps security professionals stay up to date with current security topics. It is also a source of knowledge exchange with other security professionals.
12 New Security Workshops Yearly
There are 12 new security workshops a year to attend. Each providing an in dept security discussion. Each event is recorded and available to you in our studenten social learning portal.
Earn & Track Your CPE Points
Each security workshop entitled participants to gain CPE points which can be applied to their certification CPE requirement. We keep track of all your educational activities on the portal and automatically update your CPE points. You can print out this list at the end of the year as evidence of your CPE points.
Let’s Build Something Together
We can help you and your security team stay up to date on hot security topics. The program is cost-efficient and can be provided in the morning or afternoon session. We can plan for evening sessions with sufficient participants.
The Information Security Continued Professional Education Program
Information Security professionals are overwhelmed with the fast growing pace of the technology. It is getting harder to keep up to date with the rapid development in the industry. At the same time they are expected to provide adequate services to their clients and keep their organization secure.
Certification can be great idea to gain the needed knowledge but will not provide the continued and regular update of security skills needed by the professionals. Our Continued Professional Education Program provides in dept understanding of the new security topics and technologies as they happen.
Although, the live event is 3 hours, each workshop in the program will provide you with a day’s worth of educational materials on the subject. This includes topic documentation, additional course put together using available information from other professionals, researchers and vendors. This is equivalent to 12 days of training per year if you should attend the twelve events a year.
We also provide you a free monthly “Security Notes” which is a monthly security magazine.
Our Month Security Notes
GET IN TOUCH
“Thanks for sharing your inside knowledge about DLP.”
“I would like to thank the whole team for a very informative and enjoyable training. I am also happy that I won the book, looking forward to reading it 🙂.”
“Goede training over data loss prevention en/of data leakage prevention 😉.”
Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
All training runs from 9:00 to 16:30 every day and conducted in English language unless explicitly stated.
About the CISSP Course
This CISSP Exam preparation training is designed for those who have undergone a self study program and would like an instructor to help with the finishing touches to prepare for the exam. It is also for candidates who were unsuccessful in taking the exam or are having challenges in understanding the English language questions. The two-day program will help such candidates prepare for the exam with the support from an experience instructor.
Key Features of this CISSP Exam Training:
- Earn CISSP certification.
- Review over 200 questions with the instructor with explanation and examples.
- Access to hundreds of additional exam prep questions
- Communicate with the instructor and other students after the training in our After-Training instructor coaching program via our social learning portal.
You Will Learn How To:
- Strategically focus your preparation for CISSP Certification.
- Understand your area of weakness and how to zoom in those areas and optimized your result.
- Properly review the questions and eliminate bogus options to get the correct answer.
The Online Classroom includes:
- Access to recordings and course content for 360 days.
- Interactive flash cards to reinforce learning.
- Independent reading and learning activities.
Domain 1: Security and Risk Management
Security and Risk Management comprises about 15% of the CISSP exam.
This is the largest domain in CISSP, providing a comprehensive overview of the things you need to know about information systems management. It covers:
- The confidentiality, integrity and availability of information;
- Security governance principles;
- Compliance requirements;
- Legal and regulatory issues relating to information security;
- IT policies and procedures; and
- Risk-based management concepts.
Domain 2: Asset Security
Asset Security comprises about 10% of the CISSP exam.
This domain addresses the physical requirements of information security. It covers:
- The classification and ownership of information and assets;
- Retention periods;
- Data security controls; and
- Handling requirements.
Domain 3: Security Architecture and Engineering
Security Engineering comprises about 13% of the CISSP exam.
This domain covers several important information security concepts, including:
- Engineering processes using secure design principles;
- Fundamental concepts of security models;
- Security capabilities of information systems;
- Assessing and mitigating vulnerabilities in systems;
- Cryptography; and
- Designing and implementing physical security.
Domain 4: Communications and Network Security
Communications and Network Security comprises about 14% of the CISSP exam.
This domain covers the design and protection of an organisation’s networks. This includes:
- Secure design principles for network architecture;
- Secure network components; and
- Secure communication channels.
Domain 5: Identity and Access Management
Identity and Access Management comprises about 13% of the CISSP exam.
This domain helps information security professionals understand how to control the way users can access data. It covers:
- Physical and logical access to assets;
- Identification and authentication;
- Integrating identity as a service and third-party identity services;
- Authorisation mechanisms; and
- The identity and access provisioning lifecycle.
Domain 6: Security Assessment and Testing
Security Assessment and Testing comprises about 12% of the CISSP exam.
This domain focuses on the design, performance and analysis of security testing. It includes:
- Designing and validating assessment and test strategies;
- Security control testing;
- Collecting security process data;
- Test outputs; and
- Internal and third-party security audits.
Domain 7: Security Operations
Security Operations comprises about 13% of the CISSP exam.
This domain addresses the way plans are put into action. It covers:
- Understanding and supporting investigations;
- Requirements for investigation types;
- Logging and monitoring activities;
- Securing the provision of resources;
- Foundational security operations concepts;
- Applying resource protection techniques;
- Incident management;
- Disaster recovery;
- Managing physical security; and
- Business continuity.
Domain 8: Software Development Security
Software Development Security comprises about 10% of the CISSP exam.
This domain helps professionals to understand, apply and enforce software security. It covers:
- Security in the software development life cycle;
- Security controls in development environments;
- The effectiveness of software security; and
- Secure coding guidelines and standards.
This exam training is intended for CISSP candidates who have at least 2 years of recent full-time professional work experience in 2 or more of the 8 domains of the CISSP CBK and are pursuing CISSP certifications but are having challenges taking the exam.