Certified Information Security Management (CISM) Exam Prep
All training runs from 9:00 to 16:30 every day and conducted in English language unless explicitly stated.
About the Certified Information Security Management CISM Exam Training Course
The Certified Information Security Management (CISM) Exam preparation training is a refresher course designed for you to help you pass the CISM exam if you are having some difficulties with it. You will need this course if:
1. You have undergone the CISM training a while back and feel you need some refresher course to pass the exam?
2. You went through a Self study program and would like an instructor to help with the finishing touches to prepare for the exam.
3. Furthermore, you have taken the exam before and have not been unsuccessful, and you are having challenges in understanding the English language questions.
If any of the above applies to you this two-day program will help you to prepare for the exam with the support from an experience instructor.
Key Features of this CISM Exam Training:
- Earn CISM certification.
- Review over 170 questions with the instructor with explanation and examples.
- Access to hundreds of additional exam prep questions
- After training communicating with the instructor via our social learning portal.
You Will Learn How To:
- Strategically focus your preparation for CISM Certification.
- Understand your area of weakness and how to zoom in those areas and optimized your result.
- Properly review the questions and eliminate bogus options to get the correct answer.
The Online Classroom includes:
- Access to recordings and course content for 360 days.
- Interactive flash cards to reinforce learning.
- Independent reading and learning activities.
Domain 1 - Information Security Governance
- Effective Information Security Governance
- Key Information Security Concepts and Issues
- The IS Manager
- Scope and Charter of Information Security Governance
- IS Governance Metrics
- Developing an IS Strategy – Common Pitfalls
- IS Strategy Objectives
- Determining Current State of Security
- Strategy Resources
- Strategy Constraints
- Action Plan Immediate Goals
- Action Plan Intermediate Goals
Domain 2 - Information Risk Management
- Effective Information Security Risk Management
- Integration into Life Cycle Processes
- Implementing Risk Management
- Risk Identification and Analysis Methods
- Mitigation Strategies and Prioritisation
- Reporting Changes to Management
Domain 3 - Information Security Program Development and Management
- Security Baselines
- Business Processes
- Malicious Code (Malware)
- Life Cycles
- Impact on End Users
- Security Metrics
- Managing Internal and External Resources
Domain 4 - Information Security Incident Management
- Implementing Effective Information Security Management
- Security Controls and Policies
- Standards and Procedures
- Trading Partners and Service Providers
- Security Metrics and Monitoring
- The Change Management Process
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Due Diligence
- Resolution of Non-Compliance Issues
- Culture, Behavior and Security Awareness
If you didn’t pass this exam at your first try after the refresher course then you will be free to participate free of charge in our next refresher program.