Understanding Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
All training runs from 9:00 to 16:30 every day.
About the Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Course
Data Loss is one of the biggest security challenges faced by companies today. This pose significant risks to the organization in terms of compliance to regulations, financial and reputational risk that can result from a breach of confidential data. Organization needs to find ways to protect their data and keep the customer’s data secure through. Data Loss Prevention (DLP) systems is one of the method used for this. It helps organizations to identify, monitor, and protect data in use and in transit.
The workshop will focus on the following topics:
- Overview of data prevention.
- The need for data loss prevention.
- The risk of Data Loss to the organization.
- A look at leading data loss prevention systems.
- Understand and learn to implement Data Loss Prevention Solutions to meet the data protection needs.
- Implement DLP systems with Security Information and Events Management (SIEM) systems.
The Online Classroom includes:
- Access to recordings and course content for 360 days.
- Interactive flash cards to reinforce learning
- Independent reading and learning activities
- Case studies and real-world scenarios
- Knowledge checks after each domain
- Post-course assessment questions to gauge exam readiness
This training course is intended for professionals who would like to keep up to date with the new technology and apply them in real life environment.